KD TECH Latest News
FCI Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer/Steno/Assistant | 4103 Posts | Last Date: 30 March 2019
Posted on 02 March 2019, Saturday
Post wise vacancies: 4103 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 117 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Posts
- Steno Grade-II – 76 Posts
- Assistant Gr-II (Hindi) – 45 Posts
- Typist (Hindi) – 39 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (General) – 757 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Accounts) – 509 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Technical) – 720 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Depot) – 1771 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs.11,100-29,950/-
- Steno Grade-II/Assistant Gr-II: Rs.9,900-25,530/-
- Typist/Assistant Gr-III: Rs.9,300-22,940/-
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Steno. Grade- II:
- Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Proficiency in English.
- One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Graduation or equivalent.
- 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
Assistant (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with
proficiency in use of computers.
Assistant (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or
- B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or
- B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Proficiency in use of computers.
Assistant (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.